Share | 

Full New Quest Descriptions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Community Founder
Community Founder

PostSubject: Full New Quest Descriptions   Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:34 pm

As some of you may know, there are 5 new quests coming out with GP3. I figured you may as well want some descriptions of each quest, the rewards and a drill down of the storyline. So here you go.

~ A Glimpse of Sorrow ~

Back in the year 1232, the great ghost of sorrow emerged from the shadows of Prosperity. No villager knew where he came from, and what kept him alive, but everyone knew to stay away from him. Legend has it that the Ghost of Sorrow first appeared in Ardougne, from the tunnels of the underground past. Others say he appeared out of the waters near Draynor, but no one knows for sure...

Recently, philosophers have found a strange presence in one of Prosperity's tunnels. A strong presence. They say the Ghost of Sorrow is twice as strong has the Corporal Beast, but the size of a normal player. What makes this creature so powerful? No one knew until one adventurer found a substance around the tunnel of crafts. The substance was identified as Blue Cera Class A, an extremely rare substance only found near the darkest areas. Research showed that the substance had an ingredient removed from it... Oxygen. Which made this substance rock hard, when it's supposed to be runny. Perhaps Oxygen is what's making the Ghost so powerful.

REWARDS:

- 1,000,000 coins.
- Blade of Sorrow
- 100,000 Strength Experience

~ War Against Time ~

One peaceful day in Prosperity, 2 villagers were talking about last nights sunday raid. "I killed 4 dragons" said one adventurer. "Yeah, well I killed 3 gargoyles!" responded the other adventurer. They continued arguing before they noticed it was 4pm. "Wow, that time went quick". One said. "I know, I need to head off" replied the other one.

Late that night, as the world went dark, a loud rawr shrieked out over Prosperity. Some villagers woke up and took their children to the falador castle. Others prepared signal fires to contact the Kingdom of Prosperity. 3 hours pasted in what felt like a few minutes. It was now 2am. All the villagers gathered in Falador Square to discuss the situation, when the demon-like creature appeared and took the life of the falador squire. The next thing everyone knew, was that it was now mid-day. What could be happening? Who can stop this creature?

Rewards:

- 5,000,000 coins
- Blade of Power
- Cape of Power
- 100,000 Attack Experience

~ Royal Rivalry ~

It was peaceful in the land of Prosperity in the year 1764. The King and Queen were discussing some important decisions on whether or not they should crown Varrock the Capitol City of Prosperity. "I say we leave Falador as the capitol!" said the King. "I think it's time for a change" replied the Queen. "But what would be the use of changing our capitol! Falador is the most beloved city of Prosperity". said the King, angrily. "I just feel it's the right thing to do" replied the Queen. "What if we---"

The King was mid-way through sentence when an scientist walked through the door. "M'lord, I think it's ready." said the scientist. "Hand it over". The Queen and King took a sip each of a potion that the scientist had made. When suddenly, the scientist started laughing evilly. A crossbow man who had been watching shot the scientist through the chest and ran to see what had happened... When all of a sudden, the King and Queen were no longer human... The Queen had turned into a Zombie and the King had turned into a Skeleton. "Grarwargh" taunted the Skeleton King has he lunged forward and stabbed the crossbowman through the chest.

What had happened, and who can stop this tragedy!?

Rewards:

- Skull of Vengence
- Blade of Royalty
- 100,000 Defence Experience

I still need to add the other 2 quests, but will do them shortly.

Last edited by Eclipse on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greenprosperity.freegametalk.com
Subway
Epic Player

PostSubject: Re: Full New Quest Descriptions   Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:39 pm

looks good. Do you come up with the plot for the quests? because they are pretty good Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse
Community Founder
Community Founder

PostSubject: Re: Full New Quest Descriptions   Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:51 am

I come up with all the plots and stuff, yes. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greenprosperity.freegametalk.com
Tacos
Co-developer
Swag Master